miercuri, 31 ianuarie 2018

How to win any role-play game with wigs

Have you ever played a role-play game with wigs? I did and it was truly amazing. This is one of the most beautiful ways to make new friends and to tighten the connections with your old friends. Last time I used a wig was on a holiday trip where we dressed up as our girlfriends and we had to behave like women. It was pretty funny, a little awkward, but still amusing. Anyway, because I like the black hair, I wore a black wig, but the other guys went for blonde wigs. They found some beautiful blonde bundles with closure on MaxGlamHair, which is pretty nice from my point of view. I find all the products from this store very good in terms of quality and decent when it comes to the price. I was always sure that on MaxGlamHair you can find cheap blonde wigs, but just because they are cheap that doesn't mean that they also look cheap. 

The best part of that party was that at the end we had to swap the roles with our girlfriends and only then the real fun started. Our girlfriends were pretty bum about the fact that they didn't know how to act like men, but we didn't care and told them to go on. As we were watching, we were still wearing wigs on the top of our heads. In fact, I think that one of the girls there wore a blonde bundle with frontal. You've never heard of blonde bundles with frontal? These are some of the best wigs you could ever find. This is even the reason I think those two guys what were with me wore blonde wigs. Maybe they knew something I didn't know. Anyway, the wigs looked super nice and if I was a woman, I would definitely buy some of them for myself. Want to know why? Because we won the role-play game by wearing those wigs. They made us look so feminine and sassy, and in this way we won the role-play game we had.

8A Premium Lace Front Wig Brazilian Hair Body Wave Blonde 613

8A Premium 3 Bundles With Closure Deal Brazilian Hair Straight Hair Blonde 613

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu